PORTLAND, OR – June 14, 2015: Graphic designer Aaron Draplin poses at his favorite personal space, his office, in Portland, OR. Highlights include: 1. His collection of Flaming Lips posters (pictured here top)
2. His flat-file drawers full of vintage design (patches, stickers, metal name plates, old farm memo pads--there's a drawer for each)
3. His circular "Bicentennial" sign
4. His library of design books
5. The portrait of him that one of his fans painted and gave to him
6. His guitar and amplifier
7. Some of the many products he sells including t-shirts, trucker hats, posters and Field Notes notebooks).